Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Next meeting : December 6

Zoom app says the call is scheduled for 2017-11-10 at 11am, so it won't start the call.

Also tried dialing into the Canadian access line [0] and I've been on hold for 8 mins with some peppy hold musak.

Is the link [1] in the wiki [2] wrong?

Or was the call cancelled? Some other call in details?

Cheers,

Nick Boldt