Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Stepping down from the Planning Council

While I have not been on the council for a while now (approximately a year) I wanted to say "Thanks, Ian".
I remember many contributions you made to the council in the past and appreciate all your contributions to Eclipse.

Thanks, Ian!