[eclipse.org-planning-council] Next Eclipse Planning Council Meeting

Eclipse Planning Council meeting on Wednesday, August 2/2017.

I've (finally) added the minutes from the June meeting to the wiki.

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council/June_07_2017

Regrettably, I haven't completed the action items yet. But I'll try to sort them out on Monday and be ready in time for our Wednesday call.

Please add your agenda items for the August meeting

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council/August_2_2017

At the top of my list is the introduction of the new Eclipse Planning Council Chairperson. You'll have to attend the call; I don't want to spoil the surprise.

Call-in coordinates are on the meeting page.

See you on Wednesday.

Wayne

--
Wayne Beaton