Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Neon.3 update problem status

Fred,

If someone would let me know when there is a corresponding EPP repository available, I can do some further testing. With regard to your specific question, if the p2.inf can specify an exact bundle version to remove that's probably a good idea. And by exact I mean that it would only remove the known-to-be-broken versions of these bundles that no one should ever have used and no one should ever use in the future. Those broken versions have never been in a "released" repository, except for Neon.3. It should not remove newer versions of the fixed bundles, even though those might cause the same wiring problems. That being said, I think a main contributing factor to the wiring problem is the constraints that were added to exclude higher versions. I know for example that oomph and userstorage work fine with the latest versions of these bundles but it was constrained not to use to exclude the broken versions for Oomph 1.1.

I hope that everyone who added such constraints will be sure to remove them for Oxygen M7. Oomph's 1.8 contribution to Oxygen will use and contribute the latest versions of those bundles...