[eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of "First Wednesday meeting", 12/7, noon Eastern

I have prepared a draft agenda at

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council/December_07_2016

This is an important meeting since by our own plan it is the last opportunity to change anything of substance in the "requirements" for the Oxygen release.

And, in fact, I have added proposals for two new requirements. I would appreciate everyone reading them beforehand and be prepared to improve them and "yea or nay".

Another item to do before the meeting: For those projects that have made it to the "inactive list": please consider finding someone else to represent your project's PMC.

As a reminder to anyone who can not make this Wednesday's call, you can always name a delegate to take your place.