[eclipse.org-planning-council] Neon 1 - 3 / Oxygen.0.M1 - M6 draft calendar (was Re: Reminder of "nearly first Wednesday" meeting, June 8, 12 noon)

First draft of Neon.1 - 3 and Oxygen.0.M1 - M6 dates are here [0] for
review, including a few conference, JDK 9, and other relevant dates.

[0] https://wiki.eclipse.org/Talk:Planning_Council/June_08_2016

I've pushed M6 a bit earlier in 2017 than this year in order to have
it arrive BEFORE Devoxx US on Mar 21-23, rather than after.

Haven't looked at Oxygen.0.M7 to Oxygen.0.Final, or the Oxygen.1/2/3
dates yet; figured there was little point until we at least agreed on
THESE dates.

If you see anything wrong or a reason to slip things forward or back a
week or so, I can adjust the wiki page. Just let me know!
Specifically, if these dates conflict with the Platform's plans [1]
for Oxygen, we obviously need to adjust something.

[1] https://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?planurl=eclipse/development/plans/eclipse_project_plan_4_7.xml

Once David gives me access to the Google Calendar (user:
nickboldt@xxxxxxxxx, please), I can start migrating these into the
calendar so they're more easy to grok.

Cheers,

Nick