From:        Nick Boldt <nboldt@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS,
Date:        06/08/2016 09:34 AM
Subject:        Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of "nearly first Wednesday" meeting, June 8, 12 noon

David,

You say Neon.1 is going to be at the same time as Oxygen M2.

Does that mean that we'll have same +0,+1,+2,+3,EPP schedule for both
Neon.1 and Oxygen.M2 (eg., both will be the week of Sep 12), and
they'll overlap the same week?

Or will they be sequential - one week we do M2, the next week we do .1
(or vice versa) ? Eg., Oxygen.0.M2 drops the week of Sep 5, Neon.1.RC1
the week of Sep 12, and Neon.1.Final the week of Sep 19?

Do we know how many RCs (if any) are planned as warmups for Neon.1?

If you can give me some ideas about what you'd like to have happen, I
can turn those ideas into a draft schedule which we can review on the
call today, and approve in August.

Do we know which Oxygen milestones will overlap with Neon.2 and
Neon.3? Again, I've got time today to sit down with a calendar and try
to slot everything into the next 12 months to see where all the
milestones and update releases will fall, if you can suggest your
preferences & constraints.

Thanks,

Nick

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council/June_08_2016