From:        Nick Boldt <nickboldt@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        "eclipse.org-planning-council" <eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        06/02/2016 11:20 AM
Subject:        [eclipse.org-planning-council] Neon.1 schedule
Sent by:        eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

For next week's call on Jun 8, can we address getting dates on the
calendar for Neon.1 [1], and maybe even the future updates too?

I'd like to know how many RCs will precede the Final/GA release, and
when in September those will be.

[1]
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Neon/Simultaneous_Release_Plan#Schedules

Thx,

--
Nick Boldt :: Productization Lead :: JBoss Tools & Dev Studio :: Red Hat, Inc.
http://nick.divbyzero.com