Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] [ide-dev] Dropping the release names (Neon, Oxygen) from user downloads

We had a great discussion about this at the planning council today and the we are taking action. There's still a fair amount more study to do to figure out what the fundamental issues are and come up with the right course to take. This discussion is a huge part of the input so thank you all. We'll try to do what best for Eclipse the product and brand and to reduce confusion in our community.

If you have more to add, please do so. We are monitoring this list and appreciate the help.

Doug.