Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Martin Lippert is now representing the ECD PMC on the Planning Council

Hey!

Thanks, David, for the introduction. I am honored to participate in the planning council.

As a first action, I will send out a request for help with the CFT project shortly.
Sorry to bother you with exception approvals already five minutes after being added to this group… ;-)

Cheers,
-Martin