[eclipse.org-planning-council] FYI: structural change in EPP Neon packages

Dear Planning Council members,

in order to align the update behaviour with the users' expectation I promised in the last PC call [1] to implement some structural changes in all EPP packages; the required first step is a number of changes in Gerrit, and a mail asking the package maintainers to apply this change individually for each package. Some of them already merged my change, but I thought you may be interested in a pointer to this topic on the epp-dev mailing list [2] and to Bugzilla in bug 332989 [3] ("Allow parts of a package to upgraded or removed").

Thanks and regards,
Markus

Back to the top