[eclipse.org-planning-council] Martin Lippert is now representing the ECD PMC on the Planning Council

PC Team,

Usually, I announce new members at our meetings, but that is mostly because usually I find out right before a meeting.

Since that is not the case, this time, I am announcing to our mailing list that Martin Lippert is representing the PMC of Eclipse Cloud Development (ECD) on the council.

(Plus, Martin was not quite convinced he was added to this mailing list, so I thought this might accomplish two things at once :).

Welcome, Martin!