[eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of "First Wednesday" meeting: 8/5 12 Noon

Initial Agenda is at
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council/August_05_2015

In particular, I'd like us to make firm decisions about changing name of "Service Release" and changing an "requirements" about joining "service release" (if different from what we already say in policy statement).

I have tried to capture our mailing list discussion in the proposal contained in agenda (but, not sure I've captured everything ... review carefully, and come prepared to voice opinions on what final statement should be): See
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council/August_05_2015#Mars_Planning