From:        "Max Rydahl Andersen" <manderse@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        "Eclipse Planning Council private list" <eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        05/22/2015 01:43 PM
Subject:        [eclipse.org-planning-council] Fwd: Problem with M7 repo
Sent by:        eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

Jeff from Linux Tools was asked to contact planning council to figure
out how to handle the situation
where Linux Tools M7 by accident bundled a lib folder with binaries that
were *not* approved for release.

The issue have been fixed in RC1.

Here is the crux of the msg from Jeff:

> We have removed our M7 repo with the version issues but Wayne Beaton
> has requested I contact the planning council to get the old
> features/plug-ins
> removed from the M7 repo before we submit our ipLog for Mars.  The
> features
> and plug-ins are:
>
> org.eclipse.linuxtools.docker.feature
> org.eclipse.linuxtools.docker.core
> org.eclipse.linuxtools.docker.ui
>
> Our current RC1 offering no longer uses the lib directory as all of
> our
> approved dependencies are in Orbit.
>
> Can someone help with this?

rest is below if want more background.