From:        "Max Rydahl Andersen" <manderse@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        "Eclipse Planning Council private list" <eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        05/13/2015 04:13 AM
Subject:        Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Shorter release cycles (cont...)
Sent by:        eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I'm joining the planning council and trying to catch up on the
discussion.

What is the actual proposal ?

Quarter releases with allowed API breakage sounds like something that
would
completely destroy our ability to provide compatible versions of our
plugins
and a killer of an actual working IDE in the community.

But I assume that is not the actual proposal :)

Can anyone point me to details of the current proposal ?

/max

mailto:daniel_megert@xxxxxxxxxx>>
mailto:eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>>

mailto:dschaefer@xxxxxxx>>
mailto:eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>

mailto:irbull@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>

http://eclipsesource.com<http://eclipsesource.com/> |

http://twitter.com/eclipsesource

mailto:emo@xxxxxxxxxxx> to request
> removal.
>

> --
> R. Ian Bull | EclipseSource Victoria | +1 250 477 7484

http://eclipsesource.com<http://eclipsesource.com/> |

http://twitter.com/eclipsesource_______________________________________________
mailto:eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> IMPORTANT: Membership in this list is generated by processes internal
> to the Eclipse Foundation.  To be permanently removed from this list,
> you must contact emo@xxxxxxxxxxx<
mailto:emo@xxxxxxxxxxx> to request
> removal.
>
> IMPORTANT: Membership in this list is generated by processes internal
> to the Eclipse Foundation.  To be permanently removed from this list,
> you must contact emo@xxxxxxxxxxx to request removal.

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen