From:        David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
To:        Eclipse Planning Council private list <eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        05/05/2015 04:25 PM
Subject:        [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of First Wednesday Meeting,        May 6, 12 Noon.
Sent by:        eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I have re-added our on-going discussion of "how, and how often, to do releases" to the agenda.

Please read "history" section today! before the meeting. It's long, but I think will help us better formulate what problem we are currently trying to solve, and what it will take to begin to accomplish that.

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council/May_06_2015