Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Mars+1 Naming Issues

On 04/03/2015 12:11 AM, Chris Aniszczyk wrote:
With 6 people writing in Nimoy as a potential new name (highest amongst write in values), I'll include that as an option too.

Our outside lawyers have also strongly recommended against "Nimoy", as there are strong laws against using "...a deceased person’s name, etc. on or in products or services or for purposes of advertising or selling those products or services".

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx

EclipseCon