Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of "First Wednesday" meeting, 2/4/2015, 12:00 Noon (Eastern)

I have updated the agenda with my brief notes from our brief call.

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council/February_04_2015

Thanks all,

From:        David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
To:        eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date:        02/03/2015 08:05 PM
Subject:        [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of "First Wednesday"        meeting, 2/4/2015, 12:00 Noon (Eastern)
Sent by:        eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I don't know of anything "controversial" for this months meeting, or requiring much discussion,
EXCEPT, UNLESS, IF some of you members have discussion to contribute? There's certainly
opportunity to ... just little that * I * have to discuss. But, several reminders.

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council/February_04_2015