Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Simultaneous Release Feature Names and Categories

Good news !!! :)
I like the split of the different roles. How do you plan on implementing this? Categories, different repo URLS?

While you are at it, you may want to look at reducing the number of features that are being categorized. There is a number of features that are "core" to a project but should never be directly installed by a user.

As for getting all the features that are categorized, the following project https://github.com/mpiggott/ca.piggott.p2.webview/ has some code that could help. Otherwise you could try to write a short app and use the QueryUtil API of p2 to get exactly what you want (see methods createIUCategoryMemberQueryQuery and createIUCategoryQuery)

HTH

Pascal