[eclipse.org-planning-council] Simultaneous Release Feature Names and Categories

My apologies for missing the call today. I really did want to present the Feature Categories work that I've started.

https://wiki.eclipse.org/SimRel/Feature_Categories

Some of it may require explanation, but I think that it makes some sense on its own.

Please have a look and let me know if you have any comments/questions/concerns.

I'd particularly like to know if there are any concerns that I'm on the wrong path.

Is there a relatively easy means of generating a text-based categorized listing of the features from the repository?

Wayne

--
Wayne Beaton
@waynebeaton