Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of "First Wednesday" meeting: 9/3 12 Noon (Eastern)

I've added some "important dates" to the Mars wiki page:

Important Dates:

  • Feb 13/2015 - CQ Submission deadline for Mars
  • May 22/2015 - IP Log submission deadline
  • May 29/2015 - Review materials due
  • June 12/2015 - Release Review

Wayne