[eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of "First Wednesday" meeting, 12 Noon, 8/6, (Eastern)

Initial Agenda:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council/August_06_2014

I do not think there is too much to discuss, but one very important thing that I'd like to get finalized and "official" if at all possible.
And that is the dates for Mars and its Service Releases. If we all want to follow same pattern as previous years, it should be pretty simple, EXCEPT for the time around M6 (and how to plan that around EclipseCon). Advise welcome!

If you can not make it, please send a delegate, or make your thoughts about the "dates" known.