Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Face to Face meeting

Hi everyone, sorry for the delay in the meeting minutes. It was a rather busy week ;). There were only a few of us there, so nothing concrete was decided. The biggest discussion was related to rolling-releases and the need / desire for some projects to get their bits into their users hands much quicker. However, like everything, no action will be taken unless someone puts together a concrete proposal.

Thanks to everyone who attended, and for the great week. There was a really good 'vibe' this year at EclipseCon. Dani, you should be very proud of your team. IMHO, Java 8 and the support that Eclipse shipped provided drove a lot of that excitement!

Cheers,
Ian