Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Luna+1 Poll Results

+1 for this, seems reasonable.

From: eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chris Aniszczyk
Sent: 12 February 2014 14:01
To: Eclipse Planning Council private list
Subject: Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Luna+1 Poll Results

I would be OK with Dani's approach too if there is worry about Mira being a problem, both are fine names in my book.

We can go with Mars first and then Mira. Is everyone OK with this (a +1 would be nice).

If there are no strong objections in 24 hours I will let the EMO know and we will move forward.