From:        Steffen Pingel <steffen.pingel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        Eclipse Planning Council private list <eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        12/04/2013 12:10 PM
Subject:        Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of "First Wednesday" Planning Council meeting: 12/04, 12 noon (Eastern)
Sent by:        eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Same hereā€¦

Steffen

On Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 6:05 PM, Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is anyone on the call yet? Just hearing music :)

On Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 10:58 AM, Neil Hauge <neil.hauge@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I won't be able to attend the meeting today due to a meeting conflict.  Sorry for short notice.

Neil

On 11/29/2013 3:24 PM, David M Williams wrote:
This is a reminder for our Wednesday meeting next week.

Initial agenda at

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council/December_4_2013

There are a couple of "formal approvals" required, so please remember to send a delegate if you an not personally make the meeting.

IMPORTANT: Membership in this list is generated by processes internal to the Eclipse Foundation.  To be permanently removed from this list, you must contact
emo@xxxxxxxxxxx to request removal.

--
Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk

http://aniszczyk.org
+1 512 961 6719

IMPORTANT: Membership in this list is generated by processes internal to the Eclipse Foundation.  To be permanently removed from this list, you must contact
emo@xxxxxxxxxxx to request removal.

--
Steffen Pingel
Principal Software Engineer, Eclipse Mylyn