[eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of "First Wednesday" Meeting, 10/2, 12:00 Noon (Eastern)

Remember our regularly scheduled meeting is tomorrow, Wednesday, 10/2, at 12 Noon (Eastern).

Please arrange for a delegate if you can not attend.

There's not much on the agenda (representatives are free to add items, if I've forgotten anything) so I hope to discuss "action items", and spend some time discussing "Kepler retrospective" to see if there is anything we should document.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council/October_2_2013