[eclipse.org-planning-council] Minutes from today's meeting ...

I've updated our wiki with today's minutes.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council/June_5_2013

Not much "news", but feel free to correct attendees list ... I still think I may have missed someone.

Its about that time of year I'll be checking past records and moving some projects/members to the "inactive" section ... so it might be a good time to consider getting a new representative if it happens to be the case that current representative is seldom able to attend.