Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Let's postpone meeting until Wednesday May 8, 12 Noon (Eastern)

Apologies, again, for being so late to my own meeting. (This time, we can't blame Asterisk :)

From:        Ian Bull <irbull@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        "eclipse.org-planning-council" <eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        05/08/2013 12:11 PM
Subject:        Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Let's postpone meeting until Wednesday May 8, 12 Noon (Eastern)
Sent by:        eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I've been on the call for the past 5 minutes with nothing but the on-hold music. Have other's been able to join?

Cheers,
Ian

On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 11:16 PM, David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
May 8th is here, so this is just a last minute reminder of our meeting today.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council/May_8_2013

I think relatively short meeting, since not a lot to discuss or decide ... but, plenty of reminders which sometimes turn into discussions.

Hope you or your delegate can make it.

Thank you,