[eclipse.org-planning-council] Minutes of Sunday's EclipseCon face-to-face meeting - March 24, 2013

We had a full two hour discussion at the annual face-to-face meeting. We were not a large group so we didn't make any final decisions, but we had very in depth discussions on some long term topics. I'm sure we will revisit some of these topics again in future phone meetings. I have attempted to capture as much detail as I could in the meeting minutes:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council/March_24_2013

Thanks to everyone for attending!

John

Back to the top