Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of First Wednesday meeting, 3/6 12 noon (Eastern)

Hi all,

it's very likely that I'll miss the call in a few minutes... but here are my comments to Juno SR2:

- Feedback:
  No issues that I've seen so far.

- Policy statement on "new releases" joining a SR:
  +1 for every solution that helps to improve the stability; and the suggestion to require a final release at least one month prior to the RC1 of this SR is a move into the right direction.

Thanks,
Markus