[eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of First Wednesday meeting, 3/6 12 noon (Eastern)

Agenda is at

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council/March_06_2013

One of the most important things on the agenda is to firm up our face-to-face meeting at EclipseCon. I would like to ask for a "count" of who's planning to attend, and who is not. Remember, you can send a delegate if you personally can not make it. Please fill out the table in the agenda, before Wednesday's meeting.

On Wednesday, we can briefly discuss what we might want to discuss at EclipseCon ... and any other business.

But I do want to make sure there is enough interest, and enough of you coming to EclipseCon to make the Sunday meeting worth while.