From:        David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
To:        eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date:        02/22/2013 09:27 AM
Subject:        [eclipse.org-planning-council] SR2 recovery plan meeting for 1 PM        today, Friday 2/23 Eastern
Sent by:        eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

PC Members,

I assume most of you have seen the notes on cross-project, epp, and elsewhere about last minute problems with SR2.

Seems serious enough we should make a decision as a group, and understand impact of delay and amount of delay, to members and Eclipse community.

Sorry for the late notice, but hope most of you can make that call.

I'll prepare an "agenda page" within an hour and try to capture what I think high level alternatives are, but will need at least your feed back on those alternatives, if not better alternatives.