Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Finalizing the list of Kepler+1 Names

This is one of those moments where it’s quite amusing to remain on the Eclipse mailing list ;-)

From: eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chris Aniszczyk
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2013 10:43 AM
To: mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx; eclipse.org-planning-council
Subject: Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Finalizing the list of Kepler+1 Names

I tend to think of Ada Lovelace first :)

List so far is:

Laila

Laplace

Lok

Lorentz

Lovelace

Luna

Anyone else have suggestions / thoughts?

On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 12:36 PM, Mike Milinkovich <mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Perhaps it’s my age, but when I hear Lovelace, I think of Linda Lovelace[1]. Although I understand the intent, it’s not a great name IMHO. If I’m the only one, you can safely ignore the old guy.

Like Doug, I was secretly rooting for Luna.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linda_Lovelace