Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Finalizing the list of Kepler+1 Names

I was in favour of Luna. Mind you if we all add in our fav's you'd probably end up with the original list…

From: Chris Aniszczyk <caniszczyk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, 25 January, 2013 1:08 PM
To: "eclipse.org-planning-council" <eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Finalizing the list of Kepler+1 Names

Hey esteemed planning council members, here's the final list of names after all the votes came in:

Ladon
Lagrange
Laika
Laila
Lambert
Laplace
Leibniz
Lenat
Leornado
Lepus
Leto
Leviathan
Liber
Lok
Lorentz
Lovelace
Luna
Luxor
Luyten
Lynx
Lyra

Note: I removed some that I thought were silly and/or would never be approved by Legal. Also favored page rank potential :)

I would like to come up with five or so to offer for voting. Here are my five:
Laila
Laplace
Lok
Lorentz
Lovelace

Do you have any favorites to add or don't like my suggestions? I'd like to finalize the list so we can post the poll on Sunday/Monday.

Let me know!

--
Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk