From:        David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
To:        eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date:        07/30/2012 02:46 PM
Subject:        [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of "first Wednesday"        meeting 12:00 PM (Eastern).
Sent by:        eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

August 1 is Wednesday. Summer is waning. Kepler is waxing.

There are a number of important topics to discuss and decide at our August 1 meeting, See the agenda at

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council/August_01_2012

(and feel free to add your own items or issues).

In particular, I'd like to get started on our annual "retrospective" of Juno, though in the past I know some have wanted to finish it in September if they have not had time yet to discuss with their projects or members.

Remember to send a delegate to represent you (and your project or member) if you yourself can not make it.

Thanks everyone,