Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder: No meeting in July .... but planning continues ...

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Kepler/Simultaneous_Release_Plan

> primarily to start to document the schedule, since the first
> milestone will be coming in August (following patterns similar to
> previous years). While we will finalize the plan and dates at our
> August (or, September) meeting I'd appreciate everyone taking a
> quick look especially at the M1 and M2 dates to make sure there are
> no issues (or typos) with those dates.

I have looked through this and the dates look good to me. I have put these +0 dates into the first draft of our project Kepler plan:

http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?planurl=http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/plans/eclipse_project_plan_4_3.xml

John

Back to the top