[eclipse.org-planning-council] Notice of cancellation of Wednesday 4/4 meeting

I know you will all be disappointed, but I have some competing priorities
that are such I need to cancel this months meeting. I haven't even had time
to type up the notes from our EclipseCon meeting! (But, will soon).

I don't think there is/was any pressing business, especially since we just
met last week, so unless I hear otherwise from one of you members, we'll
just plan on skipping this whole month, communicate via mailing lists, and
meet on the phone again next Month, May 2, Wednesday, 12 noon Eastern.

Good seeing (many of) you last week at EclipseCon.

Do say, here or on cross-project list as appropriate, if you have questions
or issues that need attention.