Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of our Sunday 2-4 EclipseCon Meeting

Just a heads up, my flight has been delayed (by two hours so far), so there is a good chance I'll be quite late for the planning meeting.

John

David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/20/2012 12:42 AM

Please respond to
"eclipse.org-planning-council"        <eclipse.org-planning-council@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc
Subject
[eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of our Sunday 2-4        EclipseCon Meeting

I've only an outline of an agenda so far, but wanted to send this early
reminder, since I have learned the room we have reserved:

Fairfax B, 2-4 PM for the Planning Council and 4-5 PM for the joint meeting
with the Architecture Council. It's on the second floor of the Hyatt.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council/March_25_2012

Hope to see many of you there. Those of you who know you won't be there
(or, who won't be there at EclipseCon until after the Sunday meeting) and
those of you that are planning to attend, please make a note in the agenda
wiki attendance, so we will know who to expect (or not).