[eclipse.org-planning-council] Code Recommenders - Exception for M4

Dear Planning Council,

we, Code Recommenders, requested an exception for M4 (not M5) by sending the request to the Technology PMC in 2011/12/13. Unfortunately, this request got lost in the holidays rush. I've now been asked to request the exception directly at this planning council. The complete conversation about the exception request is archived here: http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/technology-pmc/msg03967.html

Since there has been no veto by PMC:
Hereby I request an after-the-fact exception for Code Recommenders for M4 back in December. I'm glad to say that all relevant issues have been solved for M5 and all necessary pieces are in place. There is no further exception requested.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can provide.

Thanks,
Marcel

Back to the top