From: eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-planning-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mos, Adrian
Sent: mardi 24 janvier 2012 09:57
To: eclipse.org-planning-council
Subject: Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] requesting exception for the BPEL Designer to be part of Juno M5

The reference link [1] is :

http://wiki.eclipse.org/SimRel/Simultaneous_Release_Requirements#Planning_Council_Exception_Process

From: Mos, Adrian
Sent: mardi 24 janvier 2012 09:56
To: eclipse.org-planning-council

Dear all,

Thank you for your quick votes. There have been 6 positive votes (my implicit one included) and zero negative ones.

According to the Exception Process [1], the normal duration for the vote is one week. I would propose however, due to time constraints (M5 is Friday) to close the vote one day earlier (i.e. tomorrow Wednesday 25.01), unless there are any objections.

Thanks,
Adrian.