Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of Wednesday, August 3, 12 noon meeting

Sorry, can't get into the conferencing system (alway disconnected).

Juno schedule is fine with me. I'd prefer a longer M6.

"New things in service release": we will do minor additions, so please don't disagree now :-)

Achim

Quoting David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>:

Back from Holiday? Ready for another year?

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council/August_03_2011

I expect the biggest topic at this meeting will be to finalize the Juno
milestone dates. We'll save "retrospective" and a deep dive into
requirements for future meetings.

BREDEX GmbH
Mauernstr. 33
38100 Braunschweig

Tel.: +49-531-24330-0
Fax:  +49-531-24330-99
http: www.bredex.de

Geschäftsführer: Hans-J. Brede, Achim Lörke, Ulrich Obst
Amtsgericht Braunschweig HRB 2450

Back to the top