[eclipse.org-planning-council] When does the compliance grid get updated?

Something I noticed while reviewing the compliance grid is how slow it is in updating the content with the data from the portal (http://eclipse.org/indigo/planning/SimultaneousReleaseGrid.php?projectid=rt).  For example, I updated Equinox to state the offset and it seemed to take a day before it was reflected in the grid.  Is this expected, how live is the data in the grid?

Tom

Back to the top