[eclipse.org-planning-council] Let's cancel today's (9/1) meeting ... and schedule next meeting for 9/15

Sorry for the short (cancellation) notice, but I'd like to cancel today's regularly scheduled meeting ... as I'm not especially prepared for it, and don't want to waste our time.
(That is, I have not yet organized an agenda or our "todo" items).

I suggest we have our next meeting in two weeks, on 9/15, still at 12 noon Eastern time.

If anyone was really waiting for today's meeting to discuss something or ask some questions, then perhaps you could on this list instead?

Thanks for your flexibility.

Back to the top