Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of 7/7 Retrospective meeting: 1 PM EDT instead of noon?

On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 12:43 PM, David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've gotten a request if we can move this meeting one hour later, so a Planning Council member can attend, who otherwise would not be able to.
I could meet at either time, and since one of you actual _wants_ to attend this meeting :)
I thought I'd ask here on the list if others can shift 1 hour.

Please respond -1 if you could attend noon, but could not attend 1 PM (Eastern).

Please respond +1 if you could attend 1 PM but could not attend noon.

+1

--
Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk