Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Request for Ecore Tools Inclusion Exception

Hi Ed,

+1

Thanks for bringing the Ecore Tools project to my attention.  I've been looking for this kind of thing for a long time.

There appears to be a problem on the Eclipse Download page for EMFT.  On the Eclipse Downloads page, if you hover over the Eclipse Model Framework Technology link, it says
   http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/emft/downloads/
But if you click the link, it takes you to
   http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/emf/downloads/?

That is, "emf" rather than "emft".  This makes it hard to get to the Ecore Tools download page.  Perhaps there is a ?project=xxx tag that is missing?

By the way, I'm using Firefox 3.6, which might or might not be a factor.

Regards,
Brian

Brian Payton
Eclipse DTP PMC Lead