Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Helios inclusion exception request for Marketplace Client

+1

We need this.  Better late than never.  I trust it will be improved based on constructive feedback.

Chris Aniszczyk wrote:
I'm giving a +1 as

a) this is something we have been lacking in Eclipse and need to have
something so we can iterate and improve on it
b) the committers responsible for the project have a good track record
and I'm confident they can follow through with commitments

I will state that I don't like this coming late but for the reasons
above, I think it will be a great enabler for the Eclipse ecosystem.