Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of Planning Council Meeting 10/7, Noon Eastern Time

Hi David

I am sending my regrets. I will probably not be able to attend.

   Stefan

David M Williams wrote:
This is our regularly scheduled "first wednesday" meeting.
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council/October_07_2009

And it will be a good one. I'd like to present the initial draft of the our criteria and process for the Simultaneous Release. That document is currently at a temporary location:
http://build.eclipse.org/helios/EclipseSimultaneousRelease.html

It will be moved to some www eclipse.org/helios site when that location has been provisioned.

Plus many other interesting and important topics ...