[eclipse.org-planning-council] Notes from 9/2 meeting

Please check my notes from today's meeting:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council/September_02_2009

Especially make sure I captured your comments on "possible improvements"
correctly, and feel free to correct or even  elaborate on them (briefly,
such as a few sentences, or to add some bugzilla links).

Also, please check I noted the 'volunteers' correctly! :)

(And, no, Oliver, I didn't volunteer you :)  But feel free to pick that
item again if you'd like ... or pick another if you want variety).

Thanks everyone for joining it. It was a great discussion that I think we
can turn into action for a better Helios release.

Back to the top