[eclipse.org-planning-council] Reminder of meeting on 6/17 Noon, Eastern

Our last Galileo call ... yeah!

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council/June_17_2009

Please come prepared to have a short postmortem on the Simultaneous
Release process.

We won't being trying to solve any issues, but wanted to be sure to
capture
the good things to keep, and the things that we, as a Planning Council,
are
not so happy with. I hope those things will still be fresh in our minds.

Feel free to seed the lists in the meeting agenda before hand, to get the
discussion off to a good start.