Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Planning Council Chair

Mike Milinkovich wrote:
As I am sure many of you know, Rich Gronback stepped down as the Chair of the Planning Council recently.

Rich, I liked your straight shooting no nonsense manner. You did well. I will buy you a beer when next we meet.....

I am pleased to let everyone know that David Williams has agreed to take the role of Chair. David is well known to everyone here, and his contributions to the Planning Council and its processes are many. Thanks to David for taking this on!

Good. David is certainly qualified and has an excellent grasp of all things eclipse. You have my full support.

Don't let the power go to your head. Every once in a while I saw this crazed look in Rich's eyes.....

I would also like to take this moment to recognize the many contributions by Rich Gronback. He will be missed.

Mike Milinkovich

Office: +1.613.224.9461 x228

Mobile: +1.613.220.3223

mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx>